Look at him ! He's genius and i'm not..
Look at her ! She's superb and i'll never be like her..
The grass is always greener on the other side, isn't it?
Well, sit back and relax..
Everyone can make a different. Not on the position, it's all about the action..
GREAT SERVICE COME FROM THE HEART
10 Thoughts To Ponder..
1. Be like the bee, which lands on fragrant flowers and fresh branches.
2. You do not have time to seek out people's defects and mistakes.
3. If Allah is with you, then whom do you have to fear? if Allah is against you, then what hope do you have?
4. The fire of envy consumes the body, and excessive jealousy is like a ranging fire.
5. If your do not prepare today, then you will not be able to do anything tomorrow.
6. Withdraw peacefully from places where idle argument are going on.
7. Let your morals and attitudes be even more beautiful than a garden.
8. Do acts of kindness and you will be the happiest of people.
9. Leave people to the Creator, leave the envier to death, and forget your enemy.
10. The pleasure of Haram action is followed by regret, loss and punishment.
-Dr 'Aid al-Qarni-
Too idealistic ?
At some point, I use to feel that some motivational books are quite idealistic.
Anybody has d same feeling too?? hehe
Well, life is not that black and white, it's not MCQ. It's KBKK ^_^ Everything is there for a reason.
The reason why i like to go back reading those books..
A manual is a manual, it's just a guidance. A help for us to choose what's the best.
No one can be that 'perfecto'.No doubt! But at least we have something in our hand that can show us the way.
So that, whenever we forget about the 'rule-of-thumb', there's always a 'friend' that can remind us straight away.
Happy holiday, happy studying !